HOW WILL I KNOW YOU ARE THE RIGHT COACH FOR ME?
During our initial conversations and/or during our exploratory session, we will identify if we are an appropriate fit. So, before you say "yes", you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will be like. Until then, click on my BIO page to learn more about myself and my approach in coaching.
HOW DO I GET STARTED IN THE MONEY MATTERS PROCESS?
If you are interested in beginning the coaching process, please contact me via phone or click on the provided link to schedule our initial exploratory Money Matters session and further explore the details of the coaching relationship.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM YOU AS MY COACH?
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you;
- Provide safety, encouragement, and support; an environment in which you can explore your money story with curiosity;
- Provide an environment with no shame, blame or judgement;
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make;
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote the discovery of new personal insights;
- Give you input, direct feedback, and operate as a sounding board;
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase your awareness;
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your identified goals and intentions.
HOW MUCH WORK WILL BE EXPECTED OF ME IN THE COACHING PROGRAM?
There will be homework assignments prior to sessions that will be completed prior to our sessions. The amount of time that clients invest in the pre-session work is totally self-driven. Though greater awareness and self-growth are directly related to the investment of time and intention.
WHAT IF I SIGN UP FOR THIS AND DECIDE IT IS NOT RIGHT FOR ME? DO YOU HAVE A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?
No, there is no money back guarantee. As our time together in the coaching programs is short lived over a 4-week time period, clients are waiting patiently for their turn to participate in the programs. Often, when a client introduces the consideration to withdraw from the program, it is due to emotional resistance to a specific money topic and/or exercise. Exploring your money story leads to vulnerability and stepping out of one's comfort zone. I am there to support clients and to guide clients through any resistance that might evolve. And the reward of working through those resistances is infinite.
Finally, in order to honor the coaching agreement and the coaching process, if you sign up and do not show up for your coaching sessions, do not do the follow up work, etc, then, we will choose accordingly as to whether or not we will reschedule or continue working with clients.
SECURITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
IS THIS CLIENT CENTER AND MY DATA SECURED AND SAFE?
Yes! In fact, there are 3 levels of security: provided to keep your data safe and confidential:
- Username and password protected;
- Verisign Security Certificate protects your data on this site;
- Secured pages (https://)
IS MY INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL?
Yes. This site is protected by a username/password system. You are the only one that has access to your information.
CAN I CONTACT YOU IN-BETWEEN OUR SCHEDULED COACHING SESSIONS?
Yes! In the event that you would like support on something that comes up in between our meetings, you can post an inquiry to the Client Log and we can have "just in time" coaching via your Private Client Website.
ACCESSING THE PRIVATE CLIENT AREA
WHAT IS THE "REGISTER NOW" LINK AND WHEN WOULD I USE IT?
If you are interested in becoming a client or beginning the coaching process, you can create your own account to access the private client area. When you "register" I will be notified that your account has been created and will need to activate your account. This could take up to 24 hours.
HOW DO I ACCESS YOUR PRIVATE CLIENT AREA AND HOW DO I LOG IN?
Click on the Login link in the navigational menu of the website. Then enter the username and password that has been assigned to you. Don't have login information yet? Contact me so we can get an account created for you.
I HAVE A PASSWORD THAT I USE FOR MOST OF MY ONLINE ACCOUNTS. CAN I CHANGE THE PASSWORD YOU ASSIGNED TO ME?
Yes. You will need to log in initially using the password I assigned to you. Once you log in, you can change your password at any time in your Client Profile page, that you find under the FORMS tab.
WHAT IF I FORGET OR LOSE MY PASSWORD AND LOGIN INFORMATION?
If you simply forgot your password, you can still go to the Login page by clicking the Login link. Click on the blue link "forgot password" to the right of the "Login" button and, in the new "Forgot Password" window, enter your username and click on the "Continue" button. You will receive an email shortly with your password included.
If you misplaced both your username and password, contact me and I will forward you your information.
I'M TRYING TO LOG IN BUT IT WILL NOT ACCEPT MY USERNAME OR PASSWORD, WHAT DO I DO?
Remember that the login information is case sensitive, so enter it exactly like it was given to you. Also, type in your login credentials and DO NOT copy/paste it, as this procedure can include empty spaces, which count in a password, thus rendering the entry incorrect. Again, if you do not remember your login credentials, you can contact me via email and I'll forward them to you.
FORMS, DOCUMENTS AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE
WHAT MAKES UP A "WELCOME PACKET" AND WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS?
A welcome packet consists of some basic forms, documents and resources that will help to get us started in the coaching process. By completing the information in the welcome packet, you are providing me with some helpful information, so that I know best how to support you, guide you and work together with you. It includes a "Client Profile" form, a "Goals" form and also a "Discovery" form. You will also find our coaching agreement located in this packet. It is customary for you to complete these items prior to our initial coaching session together.
WHAT IF I NEED TO RESCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENT?
It's easy. With at least a 24 hour notice, you can reschedule any appointment by using the online calendar system. Just complete the following steps:
- Log into your Private Client Website Area.
- Click on the Calendar Menu.
- Locate and click on the desired block of “Available” time (or if you already have an existing appointment, click on the title of your existing appointment that you wish to reschedule)
- Click on the "edit" button and change the details of the appointment to correspond with an "Available" block of time.
- The calendar will update itself, you'll see your new appointment reflected and I will receive an email notification letting me know of the change.
PAYING FOR THE COACHING SERVICES
HOW DO I EASILY MAKE PAYMENTS FOR MY COACHING SERVICES?
Once the Coaching Agreement is signed, you'll receive an invoice from Money Matters with SK letting you know the amount committed to for that month. You can (1) mail a check to the remit to address located right on the invoice or (2) log in to the private client area, click on the Payments Menu and you will see any outstanding balances due at that time.
WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS METHODS OF PAYMENTS I CAN USE TO PAY FOR COACHING SERVICES?
Check, Cash, Zelle, and Credit Card. You can also have your coach process your payments for you each month on a credit/debit card.
- To pay by Check: simply use the "remit to" address located to the right in the body of the invoice you’ll receive monthly from my practice.
- To pay by Zelle: simply enter the email address email@example.com into your Zelle account through your bank checking account. Zelle is an immediate transfer of funds with no fees.
- To pay by Credit Card: when you receive your monthly invoice, click on the link at the bottom of the invoice to log into the private client area and click on the Payments Menu. Here you can either enter your credit card number and my system will automatically (and securely) process your payment.
- To have your coach process your payments for you: Complete the "Credit Card Authorization" form found under the Documents section of the private client area. Once I have the authorization and billing information, I will automatically process your payments for you as outlined in the authorization form.